Basic Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience managing an automotive workshopop
• Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairsrs
• Organizational ability, detail oriented, en
ergetic and drivenen
• Technically competent with ability to train othersrs
• Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.g.
• Customer r & Quality Focus
Basic Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
• To be in charge, supervise and manage the day-to-day business activities of the Workshopop
• To manages and motivates all services’ staff and other personnel involved in delivering high level, quality service, and on time delivery of service vehicles in order to ensure growth and expansion to achieve targets.s.
• To analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.p.
• To ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using new products and equipment.t.
• To maintain good relationships with customers.s.
• To ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.a.
• To evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.s.
• To review customers service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.s.
• To plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actionsns
• To coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of equipment to customers.s.
• To generally ensure the smooth running (administration) of the Department and improve the overall profitabilityty
to apply this job
Post with your passport size photo
GF Trucks & Equipment Ltd,
Dar es Salaam,