Our client is a leading duty free shops company with operations in many countries worldwide. We are looking for young energetic accountants to be based in Tanzania and Uganda. The right candidate has to play a critical role in taking the company forward. Relevant experience is required for the candidate will have to lead with an example right from the start. Kenyans Only.
Minimum of 1-3 years experience in accounting field
Management experience is beneficial
• Ensure that the company policies are fully adhered to at all times.
• Liaise with the IT Manager to ensure that all systems are properly controlled, updated and backed up.
Be responsible for ensuring all the proper control and cost effective management of all purchases.
• Responsible for strategically maintaining best financial practices to ensure maximum profitability and efficiency
• Responsible for ensuring timeous and correct preparation of all monthly financial accounts, presentation and analysis thereof
• Responsible for ensuring timeous and correct completion of annual budgets and audits and control requirements
• Responsible for performing key administrative tasks which pertain to the efficient running and well being of the company
• Maintain legal, statutory and insurance compliance in line with external and internal requirements
• Overall management of General Ledger so that it accurately reflects the transactions
• Cash Book and Cash Flow Forecast
• Working Knowledge of Tally accounting system or Quickbooks
• Liaise with banks regarding various issues
• Plan, co-ordinate and execute bi-annual and year-end stock take
• Effective staff management -
Planning & organizing - Meet deadlines.
Work well under pressure - Stress tolerance
Use own initiative for problem solving
A very competitive package for the right candidate. The applicant should be holders of Kenyan passport.
If interested in the above position and willing to work for a dynamic organization. Please send your CV in word format clearly indicating the position applied.